Functional Site Unique to Your Business
When we begin discussing your website layout - here are a few important items to building a functional website:
- Simple, clean design so users can navigate and find what they are looking for without getting lost in all the clutter.
- Quick links to Contact Information and a Map to your Location(s)
- Define your Goals for the website: Informational - Tell the world about your products/services/mission, Sell Products or Services, Capture Leads, Rank higher on the Search Engines - The more we understand your goals, the more we can help!
- Add Data Collection Forms to call your customers to action! "Call Us", "Contact Us", "Request a Quote", "Apply Online", "Buy Now" or "Start the Conversation"
- High quality graphics that represent your business or organization - quality graphics will make your site stand out!
- Mobile-Friendly, Responsive Website - your potential customers are looking at your site via their smart phones and tablets - don't loose them because your site does not work on these types of devices
- Videos - draw in customers with short, informational and inviting videos
- Give your customers a reason to COME BACK to your website - blog about industry topics, post events or photos to your website to show "Proof of Life"
If these things are important to you, then let's get started designing a website that will work for your organization.
Looking for something more customized? See if our custom software solutions side is a good fit for your business.
Business Website Development
Once we have specifications ready, our developers build beautiful websites quickly and affordably. We know there are some great free website builders out there, but if you have a business to run and don't have the time to spend setting up a website, we are here to help!